Gaming opportunities abound this fall:
- The Return to the Verdant Corpselands Age of Sigmar Path to Glory campaign kicks off on September 25 at 6:30 pm and runs until the end of the year.
- Victory Gamers will also run the Games Workshop Kill Team campaign at Victory Comics on Saturday evenings starting September 22.
- Middle Earth Fantasy Battle Game (LotR) is now playing regularly on Sunday afternoons at Victory Comics.
- A Blood Bowl league is being formed and will start play in October.
- The club's big Tentcon event is taking place on October 20, and a huge Age of Sigmar narrative event is planned at The Games Tavern in Chantilly on November 10. That event will also feature a KidsHammer mini-event.
- In addition, the club's Pyrriah Warhammer 40,000 narrative campaign is also ready to re-launch this fall.
- On top of all that, regular Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000 gaming continues as normal.